- T3 all-or-nothing specified time monostable relay
- Compliant with RFI P/N 794/249, 1 timer contact + 2 instantaneous contacts, 10 A
- Time setting from 0.1s to more than 16 hours
- High immunity to electromagnetic interference
- Self-cleaning knurled contacts
- Fixing/pull-out screws
Series RMTZ07 are electronic time delay relays; these devices comply with the requirements of RFI technical specifications and with RFI P/N 794/249, type T3 relays. These relays are created by assembling the electromechanical units of the RDM series with a digital electronic circuit.
Relay socket adapter plate with ABB holes pattern available.
Highly reliable electronic circuit, assembled using a small number of selected components and professional class products.
Switching time selectable from 0.1s to more than 16 hours, with extreme precision over the entire scale and high resolution.
Knurled contacts to provide lower ohmic resistance thanks to the multiple electrical connection points: extended electrical life expectancy of the component, excellent performance for strongly inductive DC loads and for very low loads, such as in the case of interface signals. Optional magnetic arc blow-out for higher breaking capacity.
The excellent electrical and mechanical performance of these relays allows them to be used in the most demanding sectors, such as control and signalling functions in electricity generating stations, electrical transformer stations, rail transport, or in industries with continuous production processes.
High immunity to the electromagnetic interference typical of high voltage electricity distribution stations.
- EN 61810-1, EN 61810-2, EN 61810-7 Electromechanical elementary relays
- EN 61812-1 Time relays
- EN 60695-2-10 Fire hazard testing
- EN 50082-2, EN 61000-4 Electromagnetic compatibility
- EN 60529 Degrees of protection provided by enclosures
- STF IFS TE 143 A RFI approved
Download technical drawings 2D/3DLOGIN / REGISTRATION